Wedding Officiant Training - For NSA's
Signing Agent assignments net between $40-$125 per signing, with tons of paper to print and ship. You can make TWICE that, in half the time, with zero pages to print (in most cases)!
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS IF:
1. "Dearly beloved, we meet here today to witness a sacred ceremony: the union of [man] and [woman] ..." is the kind of wedding you expect to officiate.
2. You don't want to make extra money
3. You don't need mentoring
DO SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS IF:
1. You want to be one of "The Best of" The Knot and Wedding Wire.
2. You want to be trained by a known professional already in your notary circles!
3. You want to be a part of the most important day of a couple's life!
4. You want to write your own ceremonies, or become part of a network of Officiants who just want to show up, deliver a speech, and get paid!